Busy personal injury law office in Kalispell, Montana is seeking a motivated, organized, and audacious Paralegal with a positive attitude and team-player mindset to join our successful team. Job duties will include extensive communication with clients, insurance adjusters, medical providers, etc., document and pleading preparation and drafting, record and document review and interpretation, and a wide variety of other standard Paralegal and legal duties. The ideal candidate will have: a strong work ethic, the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines, and have exceptional attention to detail and communication skills. Workers' Compensation experience is a plus but not required. This is a full-time, in-office position. Benefits, 401k, paid vacation. Wage DOE.
To apply, please submit a comprehensive resume, three professional references, and at least one writing sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking independent contractor for administrative services support for 4 professionals within a shared office: 3 attorneys and 1 professional consultant. The primary location is in Bozeman, Montana. The attorneys each practice transactional law (in other words, this will not involve litigation-related legal work). The professional consultant works in the areas of organizational development, executive coaching, and leadership. Expectations include a high level of client service and high standards of performance and quality.
The independent contractor will provide administrative support to the attorneys and consultant, will assist with effective client communication and scheduling, and will assist in managing day-to-day operations.
General and Specific Responsibilities:
Small Flathead Valley firm looking for experienced paralegal for part-time contract litigation support, potentially 4 – 5 hours per week to begin. Would prefer someone located in Flathead but will consider a virtual arrangement. Please send a letter/email of interest with your resume, including a brief description of the kinds of matters you’ve worked on and your hourly rate to email@example.com.
Primary Functions: Provide administrative support to the Planned Giving department including coordination of logistical details, preparation of tax forms, and assisting with both print and online Planned Giving marketing.
Specific Job Functions:
1. Acquire, through on-the-job training, a working knowledge of charitable Planned Giving concepts including wills and trusts, charitable trusts, gift annuities and life estates.
2. Create and maintain legal files for donor transactions.
3. Use industry-specific software to produce Planned Giving illustrations and donor presentations.
4. Assist with real estate closings, title transfers, and calendaring and monitoring deadlines.
5. Draft gift substantiation documents and tax forms.
6. Provide administrative support to Foundation President, President Emeritus, and Executive Vice President of Planned Giving.
7. Use fundraising database to post gifts, mineral leases, Planned Giving inquiries.
8. Oversee mineral lease offers and maintain mineral records and reports.
9. Monitor estate probate court proceedings.
10. Create seminar PowerPoint presentations, print, and digital materials.
11. Produce annual Planned Giving report to management.
12. Create and maintain Board of Directors manual; maintain Board contacts, assist President with preparation of Board materials.
13. Create Planned Giving brochures, thank you inserts, print ads, target mailings.
14. Oversee radio and television production, buys, and placement for Planned Giving marketing.
15. Generate weekly Planned Giving newsletters.
16. Maintain online programs including Word Press, Crescendo, ISSUU, and YouTube.
17. General office duties include answering the phone, processing documents, inputting data into donor database, and drafting correspondence.
18. Other duties as assigned.
1. Minimum Bachelor’s-level degree or equivalent experience specifically in probate, tax and/or charitable trust administration.
2. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
3. Detail-oriented with the ability to follow through on projects.
4. Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
5. Experience with Adobe Creative, Raiser’s Edge, NetSuite, PG Calc, Crescendo a plus.
Please send resumes directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below: